Friday, January 18, 2013

A Few Issues to Address


Yesterday I got up and Mom ask me if I wanted to go outside for a minute, I'm all excited and get my coat on. First she lets me out on the back balcony:

What the hell is that white stuff floating around? I want back in the house and NOW!

Then she takes me to the front :

See it? It's there too!!! I can't figure this out, but I'm kinda liking the feel of it hitting my head, yet I still don't quite trust it, the good feeling could be just a trick. I decide the only thing to do is attack it. I tried my best to catch every single one of those white floaty things before they could hit the ground.  Mom said it was called snow. Not sure I believe her, we live in Alabama and that is a very strange word here. Times like this I could sure use ole' Hanklin to help me figure this out. He would know what this stuff is and just how to fight it off.

A Day In The Life Of Tucker:

I have told you all from the beginning he just isn't right in the head, but then I don't suppose many Chupacabra's are.  Me?  I am up bright and early, can't take a chance on missing something. Tucker refuses to leave Mom's bed until at least 2 in the afternoon. Just what the hell is he doing in there all that time? But get this, it gets worse. When Mom gets up she turns the fan on low, fixes about four pillows just right, makes sure the comforter is pulled up just the way he likes it and turns the television on for him. Spoiled much? Then around 2 in the afternoon he wanders into the living room and spends the rest of the day just like this:

Goes straight to the couch and gets all comfy, notice Mom has a comforter for him there too, she says it's because he is a naked Chi and since he has very little fur he gets cold easy. I say he is just a spoiled brat.

In true Chupacabra fashion he lets out a big yawn, because it isn't like he hasn't already slept all day or anything! Looking at him you would think he had done a full days work, guess it takes a lot of energy walking down that hallway.

Within five minutes flat this is what you see. Asleep again! Laziest creature I have ever seen.

I have always suspected Tucker was a little fru-fru, I now have proof. What self respecting male dog that isn't gay would wear this for Christmas? Worse yet, I think he is posting more pictures of his fru-fru on his blog. I have nothing against being gay, but damn, come out of the closet man. Own it!



Crisis Situation

I am in a crisis situation here and don't know how much longer I can keep the fight up. I give it my best and to date I am winning, three of them couldn't hold me down for this non-sense. I simply refuse to let this happen to me. Mom has this nail polish and she thinks I need to wear it too. I'm just not a blue kind of girl and this is the first one she tried to put on me because she thought it would be cute if we matched. Hey, I'm a Pug not an Olsen twin for God's sake!!!! I don't need to match anyone. Just because she likes to wear the ugly stuff doesn't mean I do.


Then it gets worse and she moves on to her "Lady Ga-Ga" phase and actually thought I would wear this hot mess. Seriously, do I look or act like a sparkly kind of girl?


So I have decided they have all gone mad around here and I have to do something about it so I got my book  out and am reading diligently to try and figure out how to handle the situation:

Please take note that all toenails are natural! I will conquer these fools and cure them of what ever organism is eating their brains away and causing them to have these foolish ideas and possibly do some behavior modification. 



13 comments:

  1. I call snow albino brain jiggers, it just drives me crazy. I think you have given poor Tucker a plex talking about him the way you do!
    Thanks for stopping by my blog
    Sweet William The Scot

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Lola, I agree that you can not wear any of those crazy colour nail polish, hasn't she got a nice pink for a princess pug like you?
    I have snow that's really deep here, will show you photos on my Bloggy next week!
    You need to tell little Tucker to move over and let you snuggle up too, its a great way to keep warm, I know your not that fussed on him but where is the love?
    Love, Licks and Hugs from your Furiend Frank XxxxX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lola
    I think a pale PRINCESS PINK would look lovely on you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck straightening everybody out in your house. My assistant is a bit whacky herself ...I better not let her see those sparkly nails, she might get some ideas.

    Your pal, Pip

    ReplyDelete
  5. we've seen that white stuff only ONCE in our pibble lives. wont you mail some to us?
    pibble sugars
    brinks and bella
    of the houston pittie pack

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh you should try playing in the snow. It will make you feel like a pup again! Lets keep it a secret, but I would probably like having my nails painted; I am all about "me time"!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Lola! You are such a cutie! You are the cutest scientist that ever lived ahah. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tucker, you are just too relaxed in the photos. Looks like your mom has some pretty new nail color. Thanks for sharing the photos. Have a pawsome rest of your week.
    World of Animals

    ReplyDelete
  9. I feel very thankful that I could read that awesome article. Thanks for sharing. Keep posting.
    We also provide Hotmail & yahoo customer care services in USA & Canada. Feel free to
    Hotmail Help Guide
    Contact yahoo help
    Yahoo Customer Care

    ReplyDelete
  10. gta 5 apk
    My sweet Emma took off on a road trip with some friends to reunite with her BFF Lexie!

    ReplyDelete




  11. Thanks for provide great informatic and looking beautiful blog, really nice required information & the things i never imagined and i would request, wright more blog and blog post like that for us. Thanks you once agian


    birth certificate in ghaziabad

    birth certificate in delhi

    birth certificate in gurgaon

    birth certificate in bangalore


    birth certificate correction

    birth certificate online

    birth certificate in noida

    birth certificate in india

    birth certificate apply online

    ReplyDelete