Thursday, January 19, 2012

My Email from PetsDirect

On another post I had posted the link to PetsDirect about their free offer. I wasn't sure if it was good for one per household or one per blog. So I wrote to ask them. Today these nice people responded:

Hi,

Sorry we were a while getting back to you, it's been a busy week her for us :). We couldn't possibly leave one of your dogs out, so we'll get both items sent out to you as soon as possible.

Feel free to let anyone know about the offer if they want some free stuff.

Kind regards and please let me know if i can help in any other way.

John,
 
If you haven't visited them for your free offer yet, you really should!

5 comments:

  1. How cool is that?!? Thanks Lola.
    Love,
    Payton

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got an email from them today too!
    Dachshund Nola

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for getting the word out about this! What an awesome opportunity! They sound like really nice people too :) I'll be getting on that soon to get my Rascal something good! Thanks again!

    LizAnn

    All4UrPet Representative

    http://all4urpet.com/



    Check out the App store for Android and iPhone to download our mobile application! Simply search All4UrPet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is really nice of them! I just wrote to them about my product and they said that it is already on the way! YAY! So excited!!:)

    ReplyDelete