Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Just Hanging With My Boy

Since Mom is still a little out of commission over the whole hand ordeal (hanging my head in shame) I have been spending a lot of time with my boy the last two days.  One of my boys favorite past times is taking goofy pictures of me.  He also gives me plenty of extra treats and a lot of love.  Because Mom still doesn't bellieve I am fully capable of writing this blog without her help and it's hard for her to type she has talked me into just posting a few pictures today that my boy took.

As I said, I was hanging with my boy....believe it or not I actually LIKE doing this.

Love me a good remote control to cuddle with!

Napping with my niece,  Jordyn.  I love this girl!

Sometimes I can tolerate Tucker long enough to take a quick nap!

That's my green stuffie.  De-stuffed....of course.  I prefer my stuffies to be flat.

I always stick my tongue out when I get sleepy.  You are getting sleepy....sleepier....

you are now...Asleep!!!

6 comments:

  1. Hi Lola! Thanks for stopping by my blog to say hi. You are super cute in all those pictures. I can't wait to read more about you.
    Love,
    Payton

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh that pug face is OH SO CUTE!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha!!! You look so cute when you fall asleep!!! I don't have anything particular I do - just heavy eyes that eventually close.
    Love Noodles

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lola, oh my we just reads about your being a bad girl the other days. Wow I hope that it doesn't affect your treat rations.


    We founds you when we stopped at by Girlfriend's blog (Tuni).


    Nice to meets you

    Winston

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lola! I agree with you about Stuffies. My first order of business with any new toy is to remove the stuffing and scatter it around the living room!

    Yours truly,
    Toki

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the first photo, it looks like you and your boy have so much goofy fun together! Love and pHUGS Frank x x x x

    ReplyDelete